01 November 2010

Finally Updating

I have seriously taken too long to update our family blog. There has been an incredible amount of things going on that I just haven't found the time...I'm pie crust promising that I'm going to try harder. So there are a lot of updates. Mya and Nora both had a birthday - I went to Japan - Joel went to Africa - Mya & I went to Disneyworld - and we have gone to an incredible amount of soccer games this year.

Have fun reading all of our updates. There will be more to come with all of the holidays coming up, I can't wait for Christmas this year - we have some really great ideas for the girls and I am so excited to see thier reactions. Of course that's another 2 months away so I'm going to update before then...promise.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the postings were worth the wait. I did not realize you went Japan and Disney. I heard abot Joel's trip but reading the update with pic was great. It was great seeing you guys at the Reeds, hopefully we will see you sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete